NEED EA to be programmed Its a very simple strategy

its a simple strategy i tried to build a EA but failed. it wont take long to program this simple bot if you could DM me here or on skype we can discuss the strategy 

Brian Cramer:
its a simple strategy i tried to build a EA but failed. it wont take long to program this simple bot if you could DM me here or on skype we can discuss the strategy 
Amit.jamuda is my skype ID

Brian Cramer:

Dear Brian,

I want to work on your project.

Please, send me an email to: pablo.barbero.m@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Pablo Barbero. 

Also, if you want an EA programmed, you can make use of the Freelance section at https://www.mql5.com/en/job and at the top of this page.
Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

JD4:
Also, if you want an EA programmed, you can make use of the Freelance section at https://www.mql5.com/en/job and at the top of this page.
if your strategy and 'very simple, an children's toy in  kindergarten sure you can find programmer
otherwise you will have no answer (otherwise all run away,, )

or you get answers like these   " Hi, sorry for this late reply. I think I can't accept your job, because actually I still confuse about your explanation. Sorry about it.""

but worst 'and pay EA with bugs (90% of the time) ,or EA that  running at 40% and you see a bug only after pay and after you put good feed (to do a gentleman )

and not having the courage to protest,,and 'very sad that all costumer put 5 stars feedback at all !!!! This takes deceived other customers !!!

this is impossible Wonderful World 5 stars feedback programmers !!looooool 

when after all go from only one to pray,, please please ,,,hehehehe

, I prove my reality always ,,,:

1 here we have  just a programmer worldwide (view ranking jobs)jejeje,, and all on his knees praying him ,,,to do a good job for you,,, ""hoping ""that maybe he understands something

programming

2 even though only 2% of all jobs eaaaa do here,,, work well you do not see,, People who continually request changes remove bugs,,and no longer use the service signals hehehe since

all have their beautiful EA that works  

3  whenever you want I put it here a very simple idea of my strategy for  demonstrate in public that no one here and 'capable of doing it

4  to do a good Expert and 'one year of work to clean up the code,,

not factory eggs EA ,,every day a new egg,,, never look back at an egg made yesterday ,,,but only new money egg money hehehe

Regards 

I do not have personal experience with the freelance section, nor am I likely to have any.  Not because of the issues you stated, but because I have a programming background.  All that is left for me is to learn the intricacies peculiar to MQL and how it differs from the programming language (very little of it, tbh) I do sort of know.  Then, the trick is getting my programs to work how I want them to, instead of how I ended up programming them to work.
Reason: