How to change my ip

Good morning,

I wanted to know how I can set the IP address associated with the program. The IP address that I see does not exist and is not the IP of my PC.

How can I do?

thanks

Marino Macis

Files:
MT5.png  35 kb

Marino MACIS :

It is IP-address of your PC. Possibly your PC is in a local (or home) network.

The anomaly is this. My IP address is 192.168.2.98 ... where do they get the IP address 192.168.54.1 ????
I can manually set the IP address?

Marino MACIS:
The anomaly is this. My IP address is 192.168.2.98 ... where do they get the IP address 192.168.54.1 ????
192.168 .... - a local (or home) network. It's not a real address. You are using a proxy server?

Marino MACIS:
You probably have several local IP. Why do you care about that ?

I need that mt5 properly take the IP address space from which it is launched. Yes, they are on a local network and have disabled any firewall on the PC. There is a control panel or special settings to be set?

Marino MACIS :
I need that mt5 properly take the IP address space from which it is launched. Yes, they are on a local network and have disabled any firewall on the PC. There is a control panel or special settings to be set?
This setting is not. Probably you have not configured the local network.

Karputov Vladimir:
192.168 .... - a local (or home) network. It's not a real address. You are using a proxy server?
HOW TO OPEN PROXY SERVER

dare77 :
HOW TO OPEN PROXY SERVER
You need to open your browser Internet Explorer - the network settings. But why?

To change your IP address use proxy like http://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/ . It`s quite affordable and reliable with top-level technical support and high degree of anonimity. 
Cheap Proxy Server: European, Russian and Ukrainian. Socks 5/4 and HTTP
  • buy.fineproxy.org
Many and of high quality! They work without authorization (with IP connection) or via login/password system. For connoisseurs: On request, technical support, can issue a proxy package of 15 000 IP addresses. (countries as well as in package Super Mix: 5500 IP). Price $ 250 per month, for 10 days 150$. The number of sales is limited...
Reason: