Renting an EA is tied to account?

Hello, if i rent an EA, will this rent be tied with only one account or i can test it with more accounts?

Thanks 

Alejandro Rodriguez Torres:

Hello, if i rent an EA, will this rent be tied with only one account or i can test it with more accounts?

Thanks 

Hi

I believe it is tied to your PC and MQL5.com account, just like the normal purchase option with a certain number of activations.

So i can use it with any broker i want with my computer? Or just once?

Alejandro Rodriguez Torres:
So i can use it with any broker i want with my computer? Or just once?
As far as I know, you can use it with any broker/account on your PC. If there are multiple activations then you can use it on x number of PCs, as long as you are logged into the same MQL5 account on all. Unlike signals, it appears to be linked to your MQL5 account, not your broker account

Thank you, that helps

How do you rent an EA??? I click on it and it opens my selected MT4 program but then does nothing...?

The same thing is happening to me, i am unable to rent anything... i tried official MT4 and broker's MT4 but it's the same.

Can you help?

mrhigurashi85:

How do you rent an EA??? I click on it and it opens my selected MT4 program but then does nothing...?

Read from the first page here to the last page. You need the latest build of MT.

Reason: