How do I edit the crosshair color?

I have changed the background color on my charts from black to white. When the background was black the crosshair showed well since it is white. Now that I have changed the background to white the crosshair can not be seen. I know how to edit the colors of all the other objects and indicators but I can't seem to be able to edit the color of the crosshair. It's probably really simple but if someone can let me know that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Dale.

If you change the Background to White and the Foreground to Black, you should see the vertical and horizontal lines of the crosshair cursor.

dl84:

If you change the Background to White and the Foreground to Black, you should see the vertical and horizontal lines of the crosshair cursor.

Why are you answering to a FIVE years old topic ?

Alain Verleyen:
Why are you answering to a FIVE years old topic ?
Why not answers it ?

Forex Trader:

I have changed the background color on my charts from black to white. When the background was black the crosshair showed well since it is white. Now that I have changed the background to white the crosshair can not be seen. I know how to edit the colors of all the other objects and indicators but I can't seem to be able to edit the color of the crosshair. It's probably really simple but if someone can let me know that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Dale.

dl84:

Thanks a lot to Alain Verleyen. Your answer help me a lot. I was also facing the same problem that I couldn't see my crosshair line color and now I solved it with your solution.

Thanks a lot problem solved by changing background and foreground colours to black and white

Six years later and it helped me too

8 years later and it still help me a lot. This is the only place I can find the answer. It's really helpful. Thank You.
Reason: