Download MetaTrader 5

Where can I download MetaTrader 4 Server?

To add comments, please log in or register
Forex Trader
Forex Trader  
Forex Trader
Forex Trader  
It's only for brokers who are our clients.
Forex Trader
Forex Trader  
not available or the demo version for testing?
Forex Trader
Forex Trader  

Just out of interest - what do you require the MT4 Server for?

CB

Forex Trader
Forex Trader  
I want to do some tests, it is possible to provide data on Brazilian stock exchanges (Bovespa)
Forex Trader
Forex Trader  
ilson :
I want to do some tests, it is possible to provide data on Brazilian stock exchanges (Bovespa)

Why do you need MT4 Server - rather than MT4 client?

CB

Forex Trader
Forex Trader  

MT4 Client is used by individuals who wish to trade with a broker. There is no license cost.

MT4 Server is implemented by a broker who wishes to provide a service to his customers. There is a license cost - along with all the other costs involved in setting up business as a forex broker.

What is your role? And what (precisely) are you trying to achieve?

CB

Forex Trader
Forex Trader  
cloudbreaker :

MT4 Client is used by individuals who wish to trade with a broker. There is no license cost.

MT4 Server is implemented by a broker who wishes to provide a service to his customers. There is a license cost - along with all the other costs involved in setting up business as a forex broker.

https://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader4

What is your role? And what (precisely) are you trying to achieve? It is difficult to respond as your requirement has not been clearly stated. Out of your 4 statements above, only 1 is a complete sentence. You need to be more clear and complete in your questions.

CB

Forex Trader
Forex Trader  
ilson :

i think it's only for brokers, no there's demo or try !.

To add comments, please log in or register