EA sell instead of buy on different pair

I have a long only EA [magic number=111111, ticket = Ordersend(Symbol(),OP_Buy,.....)]attached to an EURUSD chart.

I have a short only EA [magic number=222222, ticket = Ordersend(Symbol(),OP_Sell,....)] attached to a USDCHF chart.

At 0100H, the long only EA should execute a long position in EURUSD and the short only EA should execute a short position in USDCHF. However, the long only EA attached to a EURUSD chart executed a short position in USDCHF! And the short only EA attached to the USDCHF chart did not execute any trade!

In the experts log: "Long only EURUSD,H1:open#1234 sell(instead of buy) 1.5 USDCHF at 1.0650 sl:1.0750 ok"

What is wrong?? Kindly advise.

harryf :

I have a long only EA [magic number=111111, ticket = Ordersend(Symbol(),OP_Buy,.....)]attached to an EURUSD chart.

I have a short only EA [magic number=222222, ticket = Ordersend(Symbol(),OP_Sell,....)] attached to a USDCHF chart.

At 0100H, the long only EA should execute a long position in EURUSD and the short only EA should execute a short position in USDCHF. However, the long only EA attached to a EURUSD chart executed a short position in USDCHF! And the short only EA attached to the USDCHF chart did not execute any trade!

In the experts log: "Long only EURUSD,H1:open#1234 sell(instead of buy) 1.5 USDCHF at 1.0650 sl:1.0750 ok"

I believe you are using your cmd incorrectly. It should be "OP_BUY" or "OP_SELL" (i.e. in caps) and not in running. This is the only reason I can think of since complete quote have not been provided.

harryf :

I've noticed exactly the same problem at one of my EA's. Do you know something more about it?

The problem has probably to do with the new NFA rules. Something is broken in the terminal...
Reason: