Help

hi there fellow traders looking fora addon that draws automaticly round numbers. this way i dont have to do it manuely every time i open new chart.

also looking to avoid the 10 pip pending orders limit. anybody has a small software where i can put my value entery and when the price hits that price the software would excute market order, basicly it cheats the software limits. makes sense cuz alot of times youll find a great setup but the market is to close to the target this way you stuck with bad limit order and hight SL....

thanks for advence...

JTHxxxGFH :

hi there fellow traders looking fora addon that draws automaticly round numbers. this way i dont have to do it manuely every time i open new chart.

also looking to avoid the 10 pip pending orders limit. anybody has a small software where i can put my value entery and when the price hits that price the software would excute market order, basicly it cheats the software limits. makes sense cuz alot of times youll find a great setup but the market is to close to the target this way you stuck with bad limit order and hight SL....

thanks for advence...

Well, I can program for you exactly what you need hopefully, just go to www.marketprogramming.com