**HELP NEEDED** Setting Auto Take profits ??

Im not very familiar with writing my own operations for MT4. I know this can be done just don't know how. What I want to do is set up something in my platform so whenever I set a trade the take profit amount is automatically set (same on every trade).. technically I want to bypass the requotes(Im filled on set order and requoted alot for the manually closed trades)P.s I like my broker. How can I make this Happen. Any (topic) practical advice would be very much appreciated :) Thank you, Happy Trading.

Manuel :
Im not very familiar with writing my own operations for MT4. I know this can be done just don't know how. What I want to do is set up something in my platform so whenever I set a trade the take profit amount is automatically set (same on every trade).. technically I want to bypass the requotes(Im filled on set order and requoted alot for the manually closed trades)P.s I like my broker. How can I make this Happen. Any (topic) practical advice would be very much appreciated :) Thank you, Happy Trading.

You can have an automatic closing trades program. I can do all of this, and more.

Ask me anything you would like. Just contact me Ostapivan@yahoo.com

Reason: