Shorter timeframes, please, please, please...

My greatest request to the developers of MetaTrader platform is to add a button for shorter timeframe: every tick or 1second at least. It would be perfect to add even more buttons for shorter timeframes such 5seconds, 15seconds and 30seconds. But every tick or 1second timeframe chart is a must for many traders. The timeframes are as noisy as longer timeframes, so it cannot be an argument against them. It seems to be rather simple challenge for MetaTrader developers to make the enhacement. I know most traders do not need it at all, but then they just do not have to use them. Others though would become happy. I am convinced the second timeframes would be useful for more people than the existing M30 chart.

I would love to see more TF in general - 3h and 2h are missing for me. How about an option to set the TF individually?! Is anything like that planned Metaquotes?

slighted :
I would love to see more TF in general - 3h and 2h are missing for me. How about an option to set the TF individually?! Is anything like that planned Metaquotes?

I could use having the 3h & 2h too. I don't know about the second TFs though!