Volume Limit 2055 error

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what this means?

I've successfully run my EA, but after I changed the values of my iMACD default settings to 5,21,5, this "Volume Limit 2055" error just started happening and no trades will take place!!

MacdCurrent=iMACD(NULL,0,5,21,5,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0);
MacdPrevious=iMACD(NULL,0,5,21,5,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1);
SignalCurrent=iMACD(NULL,0,5,21,5,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_SIGNAL,0);
SignalPrevious=iMACD(NULL,0,5,21,5,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_SIGNAL,1);

2008.06.19 00:46:26 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 2055 at 2008.04.15 04:00 exceeded)

Thanks for any help :)

See search results: https://www.mql5.com/en/search/unmatched%20data%20error

Hi Rosh,
Thanks for the link, however, it doesn't really help...I see that I'm not the only programmer with the same issue, even though we all seem to get different error codes ...mine is "2055".

Like I said, it was working fine...it was the MACD Sample that comes with MT4. Then I only changed the MACD settings and now it won't work anymore.

So Basically, no one really knows what it means. Seems like refreshing the history won't solve it after reading the other posts.

Thanks anyways, and hope somebody at your side seriously looks into it a little closer before your next release.

Ok, it was my fault...but nothing to do with the datafeed/history, but that these types of error messages are given for a simple mistake is not very enlightening.

Simply I had the parameters backwards for an indicator:

ADXCurrent = iADX(NULL,0,13,MODE_MAIN,,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

and correctly is should have been this:

ADXCurrent = iADX(NULL,0,13,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0);

Why this doesn't get caught at compile time, I don't understand, and the error code it just plain misleading!

Hopefully this will help others when getting this type of error when running the strategy tester.