Slawa: Display indicator arrow above its actual value?

Hi Slawa,

Is there a way to display an indicator arrow above the buffer's actual value? If I have an arrow whose value is the high of a bar, can I cause the indicator arrow to draw 5 pips above the actual buffer value?

This would be like making an indicator display the way that the native fractals display. The arrow is higher than the buffer's actual value.

Thanks for any help in this matter.

Hi Slawa,

Is there a way to display an indicator arrow above the buffer's actual value? If I have an arrow whose value is the high of a bar, can I cause the indicator arrow to draw 5 pips above the actual buffer value?

This would be like making an indicator display the way that the native fractals display. The arrow is higher than the buffer's actual value.

Thanks for any help in this matter.

I created one buffer with the offset value but no label, then another buffer with DRAW_NONE but with the label and the actual value. The actual value is displayed in the data window but no arrow is drawn for it, the offset value has an arrow drawn but no value in the data window. This seems to have the desired result.

Is there a better way or a built in feature, or is this the best way to do it?

Thanks,

Yes. This way is right. You've passed ahead of me with this solution
Reason: