Order/Stops/TP lines help please

Dear Metatquotes

Is there a way to eradicate or compartmentalize the pending order/existing trades/TP's/SL's lines that run the entire horizontal width of chart screen?

I am writing an EA and these mass of lines interfere with the graphics display. If these can be made to disappear or placed within a smaller frame surrounding price then that would be great.
Another option - Why don't these lines end at price when you use 'Chart Shift'?

I look forward to help.

Kindly

FxNorth

Tools -- Options -- Charts Tab -- uncheck Show Trade Levels

Thanks Phy

I didn't think to look anywhere else in settings because that would normally be in the properties window.

And if I wish to see the lines always but not have them run the entire length of screen? Can anyone suggest EA code so as to draw that?

Thanks again

Kind regards

FxN

Thanks Phy

I didn't think to look anywhere else in settings because that would normally be in the properties window.

And if I wish to see the lines always but not have them run the entire length of screen? Can anyone suggest EA code so as to draw that?

Thanks again

Kind regards

FxN

Thanks Phy

Thanks again

Kind regards

FxN

Thanks Phy

Thanks again

Kind regards

FxN

Thanks Phy

Thanks again

Kind regards

FxN
Reason: