AI Assistent not work

Hello MetaQuotes Support,

I am experiencing a persistent error with the built-in AI Assistant in MetaEditor when using MQL5 Lite.

The following error has been occurring since October 9, 2026, and persists even after waiting more than 10 hours:

"Rate limit exceeded: The account does not have enough quota or effective balance for this request."

I have verified that my MQL5.community account is correctly logged in and that MQL5 Lite is selected as the AI provider.

I have already performed extensive troubleshooting, but none of the measures resolved the issue:

  1. MQL5.community account: Verified that I am logged in correctly.

  2. AI provider: Confirmed that MQL5 Lite is selected.

  3. LLM agent configuration: Renamed the existing llm-agent folder to force MetaEditor to recreate it. The folder was recreated, but the error persisted.

  4. Agent profiles: Replaced my customized default.mds file in the Agents\Profiles directory with the original default file to rule out a configuration issue.

  5. API endpoint connectivity: Tested all four endpoints, https://api1.inferdeck.net through https://api4.inferdeck.net , using PowerShell. All four returned HTTP status code 200, indicating that the endpoints are reachable. However, the AI Assistant still returns the quota error.

  6. Reinstallation: I also attempted to resolve the issue by reinstalling the relevant software, but the problem persisted.

  7. Waiting: The error continued after more than 10 hours, making a short-lived rate limit less likely.

Additionally, other users have reported the same error in the official MQL5 forum.

Given these results, I suspect that the issue may be related to my account's MQL5 Lite quota, the quota or balance assigned to the AI service, or a server-side problem with the Inferdeck infrastructure.

Could you please investigate the following points?

  • Is my MQL5.community account currently subject to a quota restriction or usage limit?

  • Is my MQL5 Lite quota exhausted, incorrectly assigned, or otherwise unavailable?

  • Is there currently a service-side issue affecting the Inferdeck infrastructure or the MQL5 Lite service?

  • Is there any account-specific setting or restriction that could cause this error?

  • If the problem is server-side, is there an estimated timeframe for a resolution?

I have already ruled out several common local configuration and connectivity issues. I would therefore appreciate a specific investigation of the account status and the server-side quota handling rather than further generic troubleshooting instructions.

Used version: Version 5.00 build 6230 25 Sep. 2026


Thank you.

Inferdeck — LLM Router for MetaTrader 5 AI Assistant
  • api1.inferdeck.net
Inferdeck LLM Router. Explore the MetaTrader 5 AI Assistant and MQL5 ecosystem for traders and developers.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems, and trading strategy testing

New MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 6230: More AI Capabilities

Renat Fatkhullin , 2026.10.10 15:34

We migrated the cluster across all five regions, and it wasn't as smooth as it seems.

When we're all done, I'll write. In the meantime, there will be interruptions for a few hours.


Thank you for the fast answer :))))