Good TRADING SYSTEM (free)

Hi bros, yesterday I had an idea, pick all the best trend following default indicators on TradingView and made a super TS with the conjunction. Claude from Anthropic did the excellent job. Here is the .mq4 file and a example image.
Rodrigo S. Franco:
Hi bros, yesterday I had an idea, pick all the best trend following default indicators on TradingView and made a super TS with the conjunction. Claude from Anthropic did the excellent job. Here is the .mq4 file and a example image.
this is more suited for your blog. The forum is mostly for coding questions and reporting of bugs with mt4/5.
Michael Charles Schefe #:
this is more suited for your blog. The forum is mostly for coding questions and reporting of bugs with mt4/5.

It´s always good to share knowledge. I published it on the CodeBase, perhaps more ideal as you said.

Good efforts bro!!