You haven't installed your purchased EA properly, under your MQL5 account.
Copy/paste of ex4/5 files doesn't work for MQL5.com Market purchases.
Right click in the Navigator window >> Experts >> Market and delete your EA.
Then make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community and go to the Terminal window >> Market >> Purchased to install your EA.
You are missing trading opportunities:
- Free trading apps
- Over 8,000 signals for copying
- Economic news for exploring financial markets
Registration
Log in
You agree to website policy and terms of use
If you do not have an account, please register
Hi there
I installed Metatrader 4 and add an EA to the chart. I am able to configure the settings for the EA and save to a set file
But when I request the settings of the Expert advisor after config, I get this screen.
The EA does not take any orders. It works on another laptop.
What do I miss on this laptop ? It must a config issue
Thanks for your suggestions
DividendCake