Precision Trade Assistant — Market validation fails with “there are no trading operations”

 

Hello,

I am preparing Precision Trade Assistant (PTA) for publication in the MQL5 Market.

PTA is a manual trading assistant. Users initiate trades through on-chart controls and keyboard shortcuts; the product is not designed to open trades autonomously.

Market validation fails with the message “there are no trading operations” on EURUSD H1, XAUUSD D1, GBPUSD M30 and EURUSD M1 (netting).

I have tested the product manually in the visual Strategy Tester and confirmed that a trade can be opened using the Buy shortcut.

Could you please advise how a manual trading assistant should be handled by the automatic Market validation system? Is there a compliant way to validate this type of product without introducing unwanted automatic trading?

I can provide the validation report and source code if required.

Kind regards

Mariusz
 
If this EA/tool is not for automated trading so you can validate it as Utility.
 
Sergey Golubev #:
If this EA/tool is not for automated trading so you can validate it as Utility.
Thank you very much for your help. It worked :)