Trying to connect 1xtrade live acct to metatrader 5 and it will not work help please!!!!!!

 

Hi i been working on this for 8 hours and 1xtrade is no help.

I downloaded meta 5 demo and i goto file then login to trade acct and put in master password and it will not connect any advice?? thanks

 
113501806:

Hi i been working on this for 8 hours and 1xtrade is no help.

I downloaded meta 5 demo and i goto file then login to trade acct and put in master password and it will not connect any advice?? thanks

Download the Release Build of MT5 from your specific broker-dealer. Metaquotes' direct MT5 is the latest Beta (experimental) Build.
 
113501806:

Hi i been working on this for 8 hours and 1xtrade is no help.

I downloaded meta 5 demo and i goto file then login to trade acct and put in master password and it will not connect any advice?? thanks

your broker is ALWAYS your first point of contact. contact them before making your next post.