MetaTrader5 Python history_orders_get/history_deals_get — authoritative time semantics - page 2

Alain Verleyen #:

The same applies to the whole API.

You need to use UTC timezone in your parameters, and the returned data are broker server time.

  1. The exact MetaQuotes documentation page you consider incorrect (so I can cite it precisely), and
  2. Any support ticket, bug report, or official MetaQuotes response you received when you reported this — even a ticket number or a link to where it was discussed — so I can reference an official source rather than a forum statement alone.

This is for a technical audit that requires a citable MetaQuotes-acknowledged source, not just community confirmation (which I fully trust, but which my process requires to trace back to an official statement).

Thank you again for your help on this.


Savane Oumar #:
  1. The exact MetaQuotes documentation page you consider incorrect (so I can cite it precisely), and
  2. Any support ticket, bug report, or official MetaQuotes response you received when you reported this — even a ticket number or a link to where it was discussed — so I can reference an official source rather than a forum statement alone.

This is for a technical audit that requires a citable MetaQuotes-acknowledged source, not just community confirmation (which I fully trust, but which my process requires to trace back to an official statement).

Thank you again for your help on this.


I will answer you, not for you only, but for everyone posting such request on the forum.

You ALREADY got an answer. I ALREADY invested my time to check your post AND verify (or I already did it before as several people are asking the same) AND answer clearly. Additionally, this specific issue about Python documentation is reported to MetaQuotes, NOTHING else can be done. They will process the ticket when time comes, according to their priorities. It's even possible it will never be addressed. 

Still you keep asking more, not even to meet your needs, but apparently to meet your AI agent needs.

This is NOT welcome, despite your appropriate communication and polite tone.

Please DO your homework.