xterios:
Trying to download a free Indicator or Expert from mql5.com/en/market doesn't work on MacOS!
It is recommended to download indicator or Expert directly from Metatrader, and not from webpage.
Trying to download a free Indicator or Expert from mql5.com/en/market doesn't work on MacOS!
Sergey Golubev #:
It is recommended to download indicator or Expert directly from Metatrader, and not from webpage.
It is recommended to download indicator or Expert directly from Metatrader, and not from webpage.
Ok, from MetaTrader it works.
The problem with the webpage, as I understand, is that after clicking Download, the command of the button "Yes, I have MetaTrader 5 - Open MetaTrader 5", cannot successfully launch the MetaTrader app (on MacOS with Wine) so that then the Indicator or EA can be installed, as it happens on Windows.
I guess somebody should fix this?
You are missing trading opportunities:
- Free trading apps
- Over 8,000 signals for copying
- Economic news for exploring financial markets
Registration
Log in
You agree to website policy and terms of use
If you do not have an account, please register
Trying to download a free Indicator or Expert from mql5.com/en/market doesn't work on MacOS!
When I click the "Download" button and log in, I then click "Open MetaTrader 5" because I have it installed, and nothing happens on Opera browser. While on Safari I get "The address in not valid".
I have MacOS Monterey 12.7.6 and MetaTrader 5 installed with Wine.
Is there any way to solve this?