Anyone else kicked off the trading championship with no reason given?

Yes, this is the same post as before. Metaquotes deleted my previous posting. But what now concerns me is that my Expert is actually profitable over multiple currency pairs, having tested this with numerous backtest, forward test simulations etc and running it on a demo account for 3 months. And I can't delete it from my Profile. MetaQuotes, can you 100% guarantee that my Expert has been deleted? Or are you just going to delete this message again?

And seriously, kicking people out of the championship a day before the trading championship starts (and after their Expert has been accepted) and then deleting a persons protest message - is that a normal way of doing business? What a great way to alienate your clients!

It's a shame really. I spent a lot of my own time in the past reporting every bug I came across in MetaTrader and finding ways to replicate difficult bugs because I thought at the time that MetaTrader could become (and now has become) a fantastic product. That'll be the last time I do that...

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else has been kicked off the trading championship (after your expert etc has been accepted), for no specified reason? After submitting my Expert about ten days ago, I received the following report about my expert:

The verification of your Expert Advisor is complete. Expert Advisor checking report:
-----------------------
2007.09.21 16:37 loading
tradingcomp on GBPUSD:60
397 kb of log files (must be less than 64 000 kb)
0 min 28 seconds
Errors: 0

The "Your files have been accepted after moderators check:" has been ticked, yet I've just received the following e-mail today (30 Sept):

=======================================================================================
Since your Expert Advisor is not allowed to participate in the Automated Trading Championship 2007, your Expert Advisor's files have been removed from the server.

Best regards,
MQL4.community Support Service
"MQL4: automated forex trading"

=========================================================================================

Has anybody else's Expert been rejected after it's been accepted? The frustrating thing is that I only received the rejection e-mail this morning (i.e. after Sept 21) and can hence, not supply an "acceptable" (whatever that may be as I've been told nothing about what's actually wrong with it!) Expert anymore.

Read please Rules of this forum:
Our Forum is specific. It only intended for discussions on technical properties and features of our software.

So who am I supposed to talk to to find out why my Expert was ditched?
Reason: