Optimized Period Results: Reading and Selective Execution

Is there any way to provide a means of reading the results of the optimized period? For example, I would like that when in 'forward testing', which is the execution of the results from the optimized period in the non-optimized period, it would read the optimized results and only execute those that have values suitable to my criteria.

Elias Ramos:
Is there any way to provide a means of reading the results of the optimized period? For example, I would like that when in 'forward testing', which is the execution of the results from the optimized period in the non-optimized period, it would read the optimized results and only execute those that have values suitable to my criteria.

There is no built-in feature in MT5 that allows you to selectively execute only the optimization results that meet certain criteria.

However, you can achieve this by modifying your EA's code.

Alexandre Medviediev # :

Não há nenhum recurso integrado no MT5 que permita executar seletivamente apenas os resultados de otimização que atendam a determinados critérios.

No entanto, você pode conseguir isso modificando o código do seu EA.

How would this procedure be like? Is it too complex for you to explain how to do it?

Elias Ramos #:
How would this procedure be like? Is it too complex for you to explain how to do it?

This would be the right place mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers
Reason: