Expiry code

Hello,

I want to add a expiration code to my MQL4 EA.
The EA trades on indicator basis.

Whenever the indicator prints a signal, at the candle closure it will place the trade if the 2nd condition is met (price needs to be above the green line for a sell, and below the green line for a buy). 
However if it signals a sell and price is below the green line it know waits for price to come back above the green line and take the sell. I want this removed, so to ensure that the signals expire immediately if the conditions are not met.

Can anyone code this for me?

Bryan van:

Hello,

Whenever the indicator prints a signal, at the candle closure it will place the trade if the 2nd condition is met (price needs to be above the green line for a sell, and below the green line for a buy). 
However if it signals a sell and price is below the green line it know waits for price to come back above the green line and take the sell. I want this removed, so to ensure that the signals expire immediately if the conditions are not met.

Don't double post. 

Open a job in Freelance.

Tobias Johannes Zimmer #:
Don't double post. 

Open a job in Freelance.

Chill, i don't know how to delete the other one

Bryan van:

Hello,

Bro you haven't sent the code 

Reason: