I need someone who can make the code for free. The strategy is not very difficult. Maybe there is already a ready-made template for this code.

I need someone who can make the code for free. The strategy is not very difficult. Maybe there is already a ready-made template for this code.

kadirov23:

do you know how to search? There is a search button at top right corner of the website pages. Or on the left top, there is a button or a link in a menu named "codebase". There is 100s of indicators and eas with full source codes there already made.
and no one gets free help on this website, unless that first prove that they have made an attempt at coding it themselves. Use the Code button to insert your code in your comment so that we can read it, otherwise you will probably not get any response.

kadirov23:

Now that you want this for free at least share it here for free.

Reason: