Ionos VPS - Install EA

Hi,

I have a problem installing my EA on MT5 running on my VPS (Ionos).

I purchased an EA and tired it on my computer, it worked well.

But when I am on the VPS, I the the EA in my "purchases", but when I click on "Install" it goes to payement page like if I had to buy it again.

The first time I tried, I had the error about internet explorer security, but even after turning IE Security "off" on server settings, it still doesn't work.

Anybody could help me please ?

Thank you.

Files:

1. Please search 🔍 before you post. Your question has already been discussed before on the forum (e.g. Purchased EA not shown on MT5).
  2. What build of MetaTrader are you using?
    Please provide more technical details ... How to report technical issues?
  3. MT5 no longer depends on Internet Explorer and it uses Microsoft Edge WebView2 components instead.
    Have you installed Microsoft Edge WebView2 components?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Blank screen when try to view new trading reports

Fernando Carreiro, 2023.10.11 23:12

Since both your cases seem to be related to Windows Server, it could be that the WebView2 components are also dependant on some other functionality that is not installed by default compared to desktop versions of Windows.

So, I would recommend you manually install the Microsoft Edge WebView2 runtime directly and see if that helps.

LeoInvesto:
But when I am on the VPS, I the the EA in my "purchases", but when I click on "Install" it goes to payement page like if I had to buy it again.

One user had this issue and it was fixed by him on the following way:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Purchased EA not shown on MT5

Max T, 2024.02.11 16:20

After two days of headache, I managed to get my purchases :D 

You were right, on Windows server 2012, I didn't have Microsoft Edge WebView and the installation failed. So I re-installed Windows Server 2019 and then Edge Webview successfully.

The issue wasn't resolved at this point ... But as you said, I had a beta build of MT5, so I tried to install previous stable version. It was difficult because some of them didn't load (idk why, even with antivirus disabled), but I finally get one stable that runs on my PC and miracle, IT WORKS !!

So it get updated to the last stable version and it's still working, so big big thanks to you, your support was very helpfull in this kind of complex situation !

Wish you the best,

Max

Thank you, I fixed the problem with the solution explained on the page :  Purchased EA not shown on MT5.

"

If the build you are using on your other computers is different, then copy over the 3 executable files so that it uses the build that does work correctly.

• terminal64.exe
  • metaeditor64.exe
  • metatester64.exe

"

• Max T
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, I've got an issue with MT5 that doesn't show my purchases...
Reason: