is there a "suggestion box" for future releases?

Where do users put requests for future releases. For example, I'd like the Trade and Account History tabs to include a column forBalance, so that I can see how my EA does over time. The Swap can be optional upon right click, like Commission Taxes and Comments.

Also, I'd like reports able to be saved in a format other than HTML for transportability - PDF would be the best, and would result in a single file, even if the report has a chart in it. Actually, instead of (or in addition to) text format, it should have a comma-seperated values format, spreadsheet, or even old xbase, so that the user can export to report writers.

Third, is the process that marks the charts when an EA buys or sells available. I sometimes recompile or do things that remove arrows, and would like to be able to re-draw them. A small script to read the history and redraw the arrows with the circles around them and the red and blue lines would be nice. Then I could also drop that script on the chart that comes out of the strategy tester and see the arrows and lines on that as well. I'd really like to be able to mark charts from my EA as easily as I can from indicators - I think chart marking features in EAs should be enhanced.

Thanks for your time in reviewing my requests.
Reason: