Debug build available?

Metaquotes,
thanks for all your work on MT4. I'm wondering if you might consider releasing debug versions for advanced users so that we can help submit info on bugs that are difficult to reproduce and where it's difficult to tell exactly what link in the chain of code, calculations or program features failed? I can provide you with standard logs, as well as the code I'm running plus the entire profile so you can set everything up exactly as I had it when certain glitches occurred, but I realize you can't spend much time trying to reproduce a bug that may even have been "fixed" (for the time being) on my end by restarting MT4. However with a detailed trace log of all program operations perhaps you could find and fix more such bugs?
For the end-user I suppose the only down-sides of such a build would be more CPU usage and disk writes, but some of us would certainly be willing to accept that in order to help track down bugs that are costing us money.
Could this be considered?

Thank you for suggestion. Currently MetaTrader 4 have built-in call stack trace routine and it is enough for more than 90% of cases of errors.

Thank you for suggestion. Currently MetaTrader 4 have built-in call stack trace routine and it is enough for more than 90% of cases of errors.

Wonderful! How do I enable it, and where would I find the log?
Reason: