How to know if some trading as made by human or EA?

I working with mql for a while and made some indicators and EAs.

I notice that human made operations (press buy/sell button) are faster than EA operations (less delay between the action and the response). I always thought that it was only a mind trick, but I talked with a guy that work in a broker and he says me that there is 2 servers to MQL: one for human operations and other to EA operations and the human operations users are around 90% of the budget, so the human operation server are well monitored and the EA operation server monitoring is not priority. 

I want to know if some of your known about this 2 servers distinctions (human and EA only) and how can I know by sure if some operation was made by human or EA inside my metatrader. 

Rafael Caetano Pinto:

I working with mql for a while and made some indicators and EAs.

I notice that human made operations (press buy/sell button) are faster than EA operations (less delay between the action and the response). I always thought that it was only a mind trick, but I talked with a guy that work in a broker and he says me that there is 2 servers to MQL: one for human operations and other to EA operations and the human operations users are around 90% of the budget, so the human operation server are well monitored and the EA operation server monitoring is not priority. 

I want to know if some of your known about this 2 servers distinctions (human and EA only) and how can I know by sure if some operation was made by human or EA inside my metatrader. 

I use APIs to trade so broker already knows that this order came through API and it has already restrictions over it such as MAX_ALGO_ORDERS are limited to x number while if you trigger manual orders from app or terminal then it has no limitation, In MT5, if you are connected to a broker account with REAL server then I don't think broker can know if the order is coming from EA or manually until broker specially instruct you to connect to EA server for Ea or human server for human.

If you talked with a guy ask for source or ask it from your broker's support to clarify. You cant trust the talks without source. Best advice would be to clarify with your broker support

@Arpit T #:I use APIs to trade so broker already knows that this order came through API and it has already restrictions over it such as MAX_ALGO_ORDERS are limited to x number while if you trigger manual orders from app or terminal then it has no limitation, In MT5, if you are connected to a broker account with REAL server then I don't think broker can know if the order is coming from EA or manually until broker specially instruct you to connect to EA server for Ea or human server for human.

That statement is incorrect and false. The broker ALWAYS knows about ANY operations carried out by an EA or manually.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Deal Properties

ENUM_DEAL_REASON

Identifier

Description

DEAL_REASON_CLIENT

The deal was executed as a result of activation of an order placed from a desktop terminal

DEAL_REASON_MOBILE

The deal was executed as a result of activation of an order placed from a mobile application

DEAL_REASON_WEB

The deal was executed as a result of activation of an order placed from the web platform

DEAL_REASON_EXPERT

The deal was executed as a result of activation of an order placed from an MQL5 program, i.e. an Expert Advisor or a script

DEAL_REASON_SL

The deal was executed as a result of Stop Loss activation

DEAL_REASON_TP

The deal was executed as a result of Take Profit activation

DEAL_REASON_SO

The deal was executed as a result of the Stop Out event

DEAL_REASON_ROLLOVER

The deal was executed due to a rollover

DEAL_REASON_VMARGIN

The deal was executed after charging the variation margin

DEAL_REASON_SPLIT

The deal was executed after the split (price reduction) of an instrument, which had an open position during split announcement

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Deal Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Deal Properties - Trade Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Fernando Carreiro #:

That statement is incorrect and false. The broker ALWAYS knows about ANY operations carried out by an EA or manually.

ENUM_DEAL_REASON

Identifier

Description

DEAL_REASON_CLIENT

The deal was executed as a result of activation of an order placed from a desktop terminal

DEAL_REASON_MOBILE

The deal was executed as a result of activation of an order placed from a mobile application

DEAL_REASON_WEB

The deal was executed as a result of activation of an order placed from the web platform

DEAL_REASON_EXPERT

The deal was executed as a result of activation of an order placed from an MQL5 program, i.e. an Expert Advisor or a script

DEAL_REASON_SL

DEAL_REASON_TP

DEAL_REASON_SO

DEAL_REASON_ROLLOVER

DEAL_REASON_VMARGIN

DEAL_REASON_SPLIT

The deal was executed after the split (price reduction) of an instrument, which had an open position during split announcement

ok thanks for info. 

Arpit T #: Is the information passed to broker via MT5 that a trade placed by expert or manually?
Yes, obviously! The trade server is responsible for holding all the trade information. See my previous post!

Fernando Carreiro #:

ENUM_DEAL_REASON

Identifier

Description

DEAL_REASON_CLIENT

DEAL_REASON_MOBILE

DEAL_REASON_WEB

DEAL_REASON_EXPERT

DEAL_REASON_SL

DEAL_REASON_TP

DEAL_REASON_SO

DEAL_REASON_ROLLOVER

DEAL_REASON_VMARGIN

DEAL_REASON_SPLIT

Tks by the answer. It is the exact info that I was looking for!

There is some way to call the same function used by sell/buy button in a way that the server always think that is a human operating instead of an EA/script?

If there is diffetent execution time and this is proven.  then i am also intrested to make code to outwit the broker. Then the differences in execution time could be measured

Rafael Caetano Pinto #: There is some way to call the same function used by sell/buy button in a way that the server always think that is a human operating instead of an EA/script?
titaanlabidas #: ...  then i am also intrested to make code to outwit the broker ...

Sorry, but attempts at "hacking" to bypass broker or prop-firm conditions would go against the forum rules. So, please don't ask again!

Fernando Carreiro #: Sorry, but attempts at "hacking" to bypass broker or prop-firm conditions would go against the forum rules. So, please don't ask again!

well I believe if broker did not mentioned in their terms and conditions that it is going to delay your execution in ms if its an order from EA (not human) then this is a "hacking" from broker side and this is a good discussion point for community members. If this is rule from broker mentioned on their website and terms then we all have to follow.

Arpit T #: well I believe if broker did not mentioned in their terms and conditions that it is going to delay your execution in ms if its an order from EA (not human) then this is a "hacking" from broker side and this is a good discussion point for community members. If this is rule from broker mentioned on their website and terms then we all have to follow.

Work with reputable and regulated brokers, and if you suspect misconduct, then contact the regulatory agency, or the authorities if needed.

We are unable to help you any further than that in the forum.

Reason: