How can I get the „inner“ spread ? - page 3

I don't use any other indicator on the chart. Only this Test-EA printing the lines. That's all.

Marbo #:
I don't use any other indicator on the chart. Only this Test-EA printing the lines. That's all.

post the code and I will try it on my terminal

Paul Anscombe #:

post the code and I will try it on my terminal

I already posted it on page 2.

Marbo #:

I already posted it on page 2.

I'll try it on Monday when the markets are open, but the first thing I would say is you are not updating the chart once you have changed the objects. 

You need a ChartRedraw(0)   you do not know how long after you change the objects it will be until the chart is updated so redrawing the chart forces an update.

Paul Anscombe #:

I'll try it on Monday when the markets are open, but the first thing I would say is you are not updating the chart once you have changed the objects. 

You need a ChartRedraw(0)   you do not know how long after you change the objects it will be until the chart is updated so redrawing the chart forces an update.

Please have a look at this script:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Script program start function                                    |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
void OnStart() {
   Print(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_BID));
   Print(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_ASK));
}

I get the same results from the script. Definitely not identical with the built-in bid/ask lines. But these values are identical with the lines of my EA.

A ChartRedraw(0) is not necessary because I can see my lines changing exactly when the built-in lines change. And it’s always a difference of exactly 5 Points above the ask and below the bid.

It’s definitely a broker issue. I will contact them on Monday.
Reason: