Why Profiling and Debug on History buttons are fade (deactive) for my mt4!?

Are try to make a profiling test on my code over mt4 but its button is fade.

I checked my backtest and optimization to be sure they are not running.

Also checked with an without Set Specified Settings on Tools>Options>Debug. Nothing yet! 

Mahdi Ebrahimzadeh: Are try to make a profiling test on my code over mt4 but its button is fade. I checked my backtest and optimization to be sure they are not running. Also checked with an without Set Specified Settings on Tools>Options>Debug. Nothing yet! 

Please search 🔍 before you post. Your question has already been discussed multiple times on the forum. It is not available on MT4, only on MT5.

Fernando Carreiro #: Please search 🔍 before you post. Your question has already been discussed multiple times on the forum. It is not available on MT4, only on MT5.

you are right about search but I could not find anything related.

Also when there is a button there it seems weird does not has any application!! Whatever. thanks for reply as helpful as usual. 🙏🏻

Mahdi Ebrahimzadeh #: but I could not find anything related.

There are many threads on the issue, dating as far back as 2015.

Mahdi Ebrahimzadeh #: Also when there is a button there it seems weird does not has any application!!

The MetaEditor application is common to both MT4 and MT5. Have you not noticed that even for MT4, MetaEditor is actually version 5.00?

The version distributed with MT4 is just a 32-bit version with some of the features disabled (greyed out) because they are not available on MT4.

Fernando Carreiro #:

There are many threads on the issue, dating as far back as 2015.

The MetaEditor application is common to both MT4 and MT5. Have you not noticed that even for MT4, MetaEditor is actually version 5.00?

The version distributed with MT4 is just a 32-bit version with some of the features disabled (greyed out) because they are not available on MT4.

Yes, you are right. I searched mql5 for this then nothing valuable regarding this topic.

What you described makes this question more bold that why metaquotes did this?! It is not that hard to have a different UI for mt4 derived from mt5. 

May be because mt4 is not extending anymore it is left like that. 

thanks