VPS purchase has encountered an exception

Hello, I used VPS a long time ago and stopped it for a while. Recently, I wanted to use VPS again, but encountered an issue where it kept showing that there were no host servers available. What should I do?
wangzifeng116:
Hello, I used VPS a long time ago and stopped it for a while. Recently, I wanted to use VPS again, but encountered an issue where it kept showing that there were no host servers available. What should I do?

Restart your terminal and try again, if the issue persists try again tomorrow.

Eleni Anna Branou #: Restart your terminal and try again, if the issue persists try again tomorrow.

I think the OP is referring to the server finder here in the VPS section of the website. Recently there has been an increase in this type of problem and I have asked Alexey if it is an MQ problem or if we should continue to treat it as a user problem (browsers, extensions/plugins, etc).

As soon as I know more about it I will let you (moderators) know. 😉

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/459871
叶莱妮·安娜·布拉努 #:

重新启动终端并重试,如果问题仍然存在,请明天重试。

I tried every day for a month, but now it still prompts showing that there were no host servers available

wangzifeng116 #:

I tried every day for a month, but now it still prompts showing that there were no host servers available

Then you broker server is somewhere that MQL5 VPS has no available servers.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Then you broker server is somewhere that MQL5 VPS has no available servers.

I have cancelled renting VPS several times before, may it be because of this?

wangzifeng116 #:

I have cancelled renting VPS several times before, may it be because of this?

Yes, that's it, you have probably been banned from MQL5 VPS.

I suggest you to contact the Service Desk about it.

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact