Can't open more than 1 order during backtesting in Strategy Tester MT5

Hey trader and programmer. Need your help.

I have an EA that using DCA technique, which is open order more than one BUY/SELL at the same time. It works fine during real live trading. 

However, during backtesting in Strategy Tester of MT5, the EA only open 1 order, and it won't open new order until the previous one is closed.

So as I can't calculate my own EA whether it would be profitable or not.

Can you help me fix the issue? 

Erdi Wijaya: Hey trader and programmer. Need your help. I have an EA that using DCA technique, which is open order more than one BUY/SELL at the same time. It works fine during real live trading. However, during backtesting in Strategy Tester of MT5, the EA only open 1 order, and it won't open new order until the previous one is closed. So as I can't calculate my own EA whether it would be profitable or not. Can you help me fix the issue? 

To fix the issue, you need to fix the EAs code. Something in the code is causing the behaviour.

Are you not the programmer of your own EA?

If yes, then it needs to be debugged, either by using the built-in debugger in MetaEditor, or adding "prints" to the log in crucial areas of the code, so that you can monitor what is going on.

If not, then you will have to ask your coder to do it for you.

Reason: