MT4 EA Activations Count

Hi,

I encountered an issue about activations.

I see the Market Rule show that it is allowed to install in same equipment (computer hardware and operating system) count as 1.

In my case,

I have 2 Broker MT4 in that VPS, so I install the EA into this 2 MT4.

I remember can do this with 1 activation in past.

Is it count as 2 now ?

No, it still counts as 1 activation, your VPS probably had some major operating system upgrade and you've used an extra activation.

Eleni Anna Branou #: No, it still counts as 1 activation, your VPS probably had some major operating system upgrade and you've used an extra activation.

Does it mean, in that VPS, all existing EA need extra activation if I install ? ( Due to unknown reason )

What can I do to check ?

Yuen Pak Hei #:

Does it mean, in that VPS, all existing EA need extra activation if I install ? ( Due to unknown reason )

What can I do to check ?

If your VPS had a major operating system upgrade, yes you will need an extra activation to re-install all your MQL5.com Market purchases.

You can check it, by trying to load and work with any of the previously installed EAs or indicators.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If your VPS had a major operating system upgrade, yes you will need an extra activation to re-install all your MQL5.com Market purchases.

You can check it, by trying to load and work with any of the previously installed EAs or indicators.

I found that it only has MT4 has this issue.

MT5 is working fine.

I checked and found that MT4 version updated after restart.

Not sure is it related to MT4 update.

Yuen Pak Hei #:

I found that it only has MT4 has this issue.

MT5 is working fine.

I checked and found that MT4 version updated after restart.

Not sure is it related to MT4 update.

Check if this is related: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/457133

Reason: