MT5 Strategy Optimization on ubuntu VPS - page 3

Adil Sumra #:

Sure.

Yes Its not dedicated. Cause they have diffrent cost for dedicated Servers.

So you are getting the specs you posted earlier as a subset ? or these are your limits ?

I mean okay the 400gb is yours probably , and the ram possibly but how are they splitting the cores ?

Adil Sumra #: They have Ubuntu VPS (32GB RAM, 8 Cores, 400GB NVMe Disk Space) for 225$/Year (which will be around 20$/month)
That is extremely cheap. It makes me doubt the service quality.

Lorentzos Roussos #:

he'll have to compare with the vps for that

although i imagine he'll save a lot of time
Never tried cloud on that. So dont know how costing and timing works in MT5 cloud. Also dont have any knowlege about that.

Fernando Carreiro #:
That is extremely cheap. It makes me doubt the service quality.
I can give you the name of VPS provider maybe you have heard about them. but not sure if its allowed to name here in forum..

Adil Sumra #:
Never tried cloud on that. So dont know how costing and timing works in MT5 cloud. Also dont have any knowlege about that.

You can try 20 on the vps , you'll probably be banned in a week , and 20 on the cloud here like Fernano said. 

Then you compare the passes ? if i'm right .

Lorentzos Roussos #:

You can try 20 on the vps , you'll probably be banned in a week , and 20 on the cloud here like Fernano said. 

Then you compare the passes ? if i'm right .

Yes that is good. Can try both and see how it goes. And decide accordingly. Ban?? why? for over using resources of VPS?

It will be great if you know any article I can read to guide me step by step configuration and use of MT5 Cloud.

Thanks

Adil Sumra #:

Yes that is good. Can try both and see how it goes. And decide accordingly. Ban?? why? for over using resources of VPS?

It will be great if you know any article I can read to guide me step by step configuration and use of MT5 Cloud.

Thanks

Fernando is more knowledgeable on that , but you can search on the site 

this may be it : but looks old

Speed Up Calculations with the MQL5 Cloud Network - MQL5 Articles

Yeah i don't think they'll like it and it will uncover why they are cheap too

Speed Up Calculations with the MQL5 Cloud Network
Speed Up Calculations with the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • www.mql5.com
How many cores do you have on your home computer? How many computers can you use to optimize a trading strategy? We show here how to use the MQL5 Cloud Network to accelerate calculations by receiving the computing power across the globe with the click of a mouse. The phrase "Time is money" becomes even more topical with each passing year, and we cannot afford to wait for important computations for tens of hours or even days.

Lorentzos Roussos #:

Fernando is more knowledgeable on that , but you can search on the site 

this may be it : but looks old

Speed Up Calculations with the MQL5 Cloud Network - MQL5 Articles
Thank you dear for your help. Tried Forum first time and got really amazing response here. You guys are really helpful!

Adil Sumra #:
Thank you dear for your help. Tried Forum first time and got really amazing response here. You guys are really helpful!

excellent . let us know how the comparison goes 

Lorentzos Roussos #:

excellent . let us know how the comparison goes 

Sure. Will do that!!
Reason: