Spike in Gold

I'm using MT4 with the MetaQuotes-Demo Feed

There was a huge spike in Gold 2006.06.22 4:36 price was around 592.70 and spiked up to 656.10. I don't have this spike on any other trading platform. Is there a way to 'filter' such spikes? If not, the feed should be completely under your control, so can you please delete that high price?

Slawa, any comment about this please?

Our server is demo server only. I'll ask question our administrator

I'm using MT4 with the MetaQuotes-Demo Feed

There was a huge spike in Gold 2006.06.22 4:36 price was around 592.70 and spiked up to 656.10. I don't have this spike on any other trading platform. Is there a way to 'filter' such spikes? If not, the feed should be completely under your control, so can you please delete that high price?

Thank you. This is fixed.

Thank you. This is fixed.

Tatyana, I still have the spike on my MT4 and I've closed and reopened the platform after your post above.

Right click on gold chart and select Refresh, worked for me..........

blink blink, LOL

Well that worked mpfx. I wonder why it didn't work when closing and reopening the platform, but who cares as long as it works now!

blink blink, LOL

Well that worked mpfx. I wonder why it didn't work when closing and reopening the platform, but who cares as long as it works now!

I am using MT4 demo servers and have no gold on my Market Watch list.
How can I see the gold?

How can I see the gold?

On your Market Watch list right click on the box that says "Symbol" choose "Show All"

Then click File>New Chart>Forex and you will now have "Gold" at the bottom of the list

I also saw this trick in a forum somewhere - there's no place anywhere in the documentation that I know of that could have told me this.
Leib

How can I see the gold?

The list of symbols depends on your broker. Please contact your broker's support service.
Reason: