Straddle (pending BUYSTOP and pending SELLSTOP)

I am building a breakout advisor in MT4 and I want the entries to be put simotaniously as a Buystop and Sellstop. I have seen it done in MT3 on interbankfx's site, but can I do it in MT4? Does anyone have the code or can I just copy the code from a MT3 advisor and put it into a MT4 advisor? If not can you point me in the proper direction.

I am building a breakout advisor in MT4 and I want the entries to be put simotaniously as a Buystop and Sellstop. I have seen it done in MT3 on interbankfx's site, but can I do it in MT4? Does anyone have the code or can I just copy the code from a MT3 advisor and put it into a MT4 advisor? If not can you point me in the proper direction.

You can do it.

Here is a sample, you have to work out the details:

//Long
  price=LongEntry;
  prcopp=LongEntry-Spread;
  OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Lots,price,Slippage,StopLong(prcopp,StopLoss),TakeLong(price,TakeProfit),EAName,MagicNumber,expiration,Green);

//Shrt
  price=ShortEntry;
  prcopp=ShortEntry+Spread;
  OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Lots,price,Slippage,StopShrt(prcopp,StopLoss),TakeShrt(price,TakeProfit),EAName,MagicNumber,expiration,Red);

You can do it.

//Long
  price=LongEntry;
  prcopp=LongEntry-Spread;
  OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Lots,price,Slippage,StopLong(prcopp,StopLoss),TakeLong(price,TakeProfit),EAName,MagicNumber,expiration,Green);

//Shrt
  price=ShortEntry;
  OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Lots,price,Slippage,StopShrt(prcopp,StopLoss),TakeShrt(price,TakeProfit),EAName,MagicNumber,expiration,Red);

Would you be willing to build the advisor for me if I give you the specs???

You can do it.

//Long
  price=LongEntry;
  prcopp=LongEntry-Spread;

//Shrt
  price=ShortEntry;

Would you be willing to build the advisor for me if I give you the specs???

I can give it a try. Please email me at tradermaji at cox dot net

Maji
Reason: