Metatrader ce 1.53 won't work in Windows Mobile 5?

Anybody have any ideas about metatrader ce in windows mobile 5 device? My current live account broker doesn't use metatrader mobile 4 yet but says it is compatible with metatrader mobile 3. Now my problem is getting the older version to work in the new windows mobile 5 software platform. It won't connect to the internet even though I have a good connection. Any ideas....? Thank you

Sorry, MetaTrader CE project is frozen.
And if your device is a smartphone (without sensory screen and a stylo), you will not be able to work with your device in MetaTrader CE or MetaTrader 4 Mobile.

Sorry, MetaTrader CE project is frozen.
And if your device is a smartphone (without sensory screen and a stylo), you will not be able to work with your device in MetaTrader CE or MetaTrader 4 Mobile.

Thanks for the info. Mobile 4 works fine. The problem then will be with FXDirect Dealer. They are only working with metatrader Mobile 3. I guess they are not able to handle Mobile 4. I really wish I could use mobile 4. Don't have them listed as one of the servers in Mobile 4

The problem then will be with FXDirect Dealer. They are only working with metatrader Mobile 3. I guess they are not able to handle Mobile 4. I really wish I could use mobile 4. Don't have them listed as one of the servers in Mobile 4

You can try to refer to FXDirect Dealer's support service that to get their IP-address. You can write IP manually in Mobile Terminal settings.

Thank you I will try that.

dlmod
Reason: