Mql5 refuses to connect to laptop

Won't connect 

Mql5 refuses to connect to my laptop but I have no problem with my android phone
The journal shows bugger all and when I try to open mql5 it goes through chrome but I've also tried Firefox, edge and Tor always with the same result 

Garry Thomson #:
Mql5 refuses to connect to my laptop but I have no problem with my android phone
The journal shows bugger all and when I try to open mql5 it goes through chrome but I've also tried Firefox, edge and Tor always with the same result 

Don't confuse your MQL5 community account with your MT5 trading account, they are 2 different things.

Try to login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your garrythmoson login and not your email or any other.

If this about your MT5 trading account, double check your credentials and try again, they were sent to you in your email upon creation of your trading account.

Garry Thomson: Won't connect 

If you want a thoughtful and useful answer to your issue, then please do the same with your query.

You can start with this ...

Please provide more technical details ... How to report technical issues?

MQL5 is a language. The terminal does not connect to a laptop, it runs on a laptop. Rewrite your problem and provide details.

Garry Thomson #Mql5 refuses to connect to my laptop but I have no problem with my android phone. The journal shows bugger all and when I try to open mql5 it goes through chrome but I've also tried Firefox, edge and Tor always with the same result 

I have moved a previous question you posted on a random off-topic thread and moved it here. There was also an answer from @Eleni Anna Branou at the time , which I have also moved here.

When posting questions, please be methodical and detailed about it and follow-up on the answers.

Your posted questions are usually too short and "flimsy", so please be methodical and detailed about it and follow-up on the answers.

Reason: