forex broker ?!?!

Hello everybody...
I downloaded the metaquotes software which I find extremely useful to anyone interested in analyzing the forex markets.
I did not investigate the site thoroughly,but I heve a question:
Are "MetaQuotes" forex dealers themselves,or does one have to open an account with other institutions in order to trade through this software,including those with banners on the www.metaquotes.net site????

thanks...

F.

up

I did not investigate the site thoroughly

Why? Are You lazy?
"About us"

I am definitely lazy.

Any other -hopefully more useful- inputs?

I am definitely lazy.

Any other -hopefully more useful- inputs?

eurotrader, Slawa is one of the creators of metaquotes/metatrader - he created help files and full documentation - if you were to get a new television set would it occur to you to call the company for a question before you read the user's manual?

Get off your lazy butt and read. I doubt anyone will answer your question at this point.

I see you didn't even bother to read the link that he spoon fed you - your answer is there (more spoon feeding)

eurotrader :
Hello everybody...
I downloaded the metaquotes software which I find extremely useful to anyone interested in analyzing the forex markets.
I did not investigate the site thoroughly,but I heve a question:
Are "MetaQuotes" forex dealers themselves,or does one have to open an account with other institutions in order to trade through this software,including those with banners on the www.metaquotes.net site????

thanks...

F.

The MetaQuotes Software is a perfectly equipped traders workplace that allows to trade in the financial markets (Forex, CFD and Futures). It provides the necessary tools and resources to analyze price dynamics of financial instruments, make the trade transactions. It represents the all-in-one concept and is the most popular trading terminal in the world