have 2 trading baskets on the same EA

I have an EA i have developed who need certain conditions to open a position than he maintain that position.

Now i want to have an additional trade open on diffrent conditions, and that it will manage it without touching the other.

now to each one it will avg if a certain loss is reached, and will modify tp values..

what i want is that it will only modify the trades that were open based on the initial trade, and not other trades that opened based on the 2nd initial trade.

how can i seperate the 2 initial trades and all trades after that to 2 diffrent trading baskets / sets ?

Oshry Benbenisty Ur:
I have an EA i have developed who need certain conditions to open a position than he maintain that position.

Now i want to have an additional trade open on diffrent conditions, and that it will manage it without touching the other.

now to each one it will avg if a certain loss is reached, and will modify tp values..

what i want is that it will only modify the trades that were open based on the initial trade, and not other trades that opened based on the 2nd initial trade.

how can i seperate the 2 initial trades and all trades after that to 2 diffrent trading baskets / sets ?
The answer is through using different Magic Numbers. 

Michalis Phylactou #:
The answer is through using different Magic Numbers. 

how can i do that on the same EA?

Oshry Benbenisty Ur #: how can i do that on the same EA?

Already answered in post #1 by @Michalis Phylactou — by using multiple magic numbers.

EAs are not restricted to only using one magic number. If you are the developer of the EA, then you can code it to use as many as it needs.

Reason: