Utility free for just demo accounts

Hello ... I have a utility that I want to make paid for real accounts and free for demo accounts. How can I do that ?

Thanks

This is not possible for the MQL5.com Market, such limitations are not allowed.

You can offer the paid version through the Market and put a demo trial version (protected by the Cloud Protector) that will work only on demo accounts in the description.

You can offer the paid version through the Market and put a demo trial version (protected by the Cloud Protector) that will work only on demo accounts in the description.

Thank you for your response

I did not understand this part. Could you please explain it?"

I am not the coder but the owner

Sami J M Murad Sami Jmmurad #:

You can offer the paid version through the Market and put a demo trial version (protected by the Cloud Protector) that will work only on demo accounts in the description.

Thank you for your response

I did not understand this part. Could you please explain it?"

I am not the coder but the owner

You need to use the MQL4/5 Cloud Protector on your MT4/5 MetaEditor to compile your source code.

This will protect it with the same level of security, all the MQL5.com Market products are protected with.

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/development/mql5_cloud_protector

I understand the part about protection. So, the paid versions are not protected by Cloud Protector , but the trial versions must be protected by  Cloud Protector .

Thank you for your response.

I understand the part about protection. So, the paid versions are not protected by Cloud Protector , but the trial versions must be protected by  Cloud Protector .

Thank you for your response.

All products that are uploaded and are available in the MQL5.com Market are protected by a similar to Cloud Protector security, you can read about it at the bottom of this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/new_product/mt5

Thank you very much

Thank you very much

Take a demo account, use your utility on it. Add a copy trader, copy to real account. - Real account buy circumvented...

Reason: