Feature request - Chart Window Type

Hello,

I'm curious if you would entertain the following idea for some future release:

In the database programs I've used, by default, my created windows are confined to the main application window. If I define them using a keyword "IN DESKTOP" it creates a window that is still connected to the main application (when the main application window is minimized the child window is still minimized), but the window itself is not confined to the main application window.

If it is possible to make chart windows this type of window it would be a huge help for us multiple monitor users. Stretching the main application window over multiple monitors is kind of cludgy.

I'm hoping that this change in the definition of your windows would not mess up how you get your window handles and how you communicate with your chart windows.

This would be a major enhancement for the GUI if it doesn't throw a wrench into your system :)

Curious about any comments you have on this.

Thanks,

Also would be nice to see chart windows defined (optionally?) with halfheight title bars. XP makes title bars so darn big. Waste of space. Don't want to change entire XP environment though.

Thanks.
Reason: