OrderOpenPrice()

When I use OrdeOpenPrice() the value returned is correct, namely the price at which the position was entered. But if i restart ( turn off the computer , lets say), then for some reason the instruction OrderOpenPrice() gives me zero as the entering price of the current open order.

What Im I doing Wrong?

When I use OrdeOpenPrice() the value returned is correct, namely the price at which the position was entered. But if i restart ( turn off the computer , lets say), then for some reason the instruction OrderOpenPrice() gives me zero as the entering price of the current open order.

What Im I doing Wrong?

I would look at proper initialization of values since your problem is associated with restart.

What Im I doing Wrong?

I would look at proper initialization of values since your problem is associated with restart.

thanks, that did it
Reason: