indicator working well on my terminal , but when i share it or give it to coder to make ea it doesnt work and freezes thier terminal ,

hey , so i have an mt4 indicator that works just fine with no lagging or freezes on my terminal ,, but i gave to like 5 ppl to code it and all say they can run it ,, any idea why is that happening ? my terminal build is 1382 .

Abdulkarim Karazon:
hey , so i have an mt4 indicator that works just fine with no lagging or freezes on my terminal ,, but i gave to like 5 ppl to code it and all say they can run it ,, any idea why is that happening ? my terminal build is 1382 .

Your indicator is badly coded and you're the only one with a low "Max bars in chart" number in your terminal options?

Abdulkarim Karazon:

If it's using multiple pairs perhaps those charts are not loaded in the coder's terminals . MT4 is not that agile when handling several data sources .

I suppose you don't have the source code of the indicator .

Reason: