using multiple computer to provide cpu power is prohibited from one mql5 community account ??

we know MQL5 Cloud Network Offer us CPU power for distributed computing and get a stable income. is there any certain restrictions and considerations when using the MQL5 Cloud Network to become a provider on multiple computers using the same MQL5 account ???

Mohammad Shahin:
we know MQL5 Cloud Network Offer us CPU power for distributed computing and get a stable income. is there any certain restrictions and considerations when using the MQL5 Cloud Network to become a provider on multiple computers using the same MQL5 account ???
Not as far as I know.

Only you are limited to non-virtual hardware, and non hyper threaded cores.

You can only provide physical cores, but you can provide as many as you want.

Dominik Christian Egert #:
hyper threaded cores.

thanks you very much for your reply. pls note i have more then 5 personal computer in my office which all is individual device. is there any restriction if i wanna run each of the computer for  

MQL5 Cloud Network  CPU power for distributed computing ? where i have only one mql5 account.

Mohammad Shahin #:

thanks you very much for your reply. pls note i have more then 5 personal computer in my office which all is individual device. is there any restriction if i wanna run each of the computer for  

MQL5 Cloud Network  CPU power for distributed computing ? where i have only one mql5 account.
Except for your employer maybe, because it's theft, I don't see any reason outside of that.

The Computers will draw more power from the wall, they will run slower, your benefit is not taxed properly, and the earnings are quite low, barely covering the electricity bill...

Your setup and maintenance time not included, and if it's not your own company (which I believe), being discovered is probable.
Reason: