USA no MT5 help! I have MT4, I want to copy trades from MT5 to MT4 what are the disadvantages? If I get funded will I have to copy them twice if I have 2 prop firms?

I am in the USA and no brokers have MT5 available that is why I want to do this.

I plan on getting funded with multiple firms will I have to copy from 4 to 5 and then again if I am funded by more then one company?

MT4 and MT5 are not compatible. Accounts, Signals, Indicators, EA, ... do not work on/with the other platform.

You cannot copy MT4 order from MT5. You should under the same platform. Both MT4 or MT5.

Gao Liang Hu #:
You cannot copy MT4 order from MT5. You should under the same platform. Both MT4 or MT5.

Hi,

direct copy is not possible but if through an intermediary like text file (or..) and copy from MT5 to MT4, it is possible and it will have delay.

Dowgods:

I am in the USA and no brokers have MT5 available that is why I want to do this.

I plan on getting funded with multiple firms will I have to copy from 4 to 5 and then again if I am funded by more then one company?

There is a simple solution that is to use Telegram Bot as an intermediary server.

That is, you need an EA bot that can read orders from MT5 and then send it to your Telegram Group.

And an EA bot on MT4 that reads orders from your Telegram Group

There are many types of EA bots of this type on the market, or you can hire someone to design them specifically for your needs.

However, there will still be a delay

Reason: