Bugs - Build 188 - page 2

(I've got it running on about twelve different charts)

There is very important note. I've reproduced crash. May I ask You for your commonLib source? Problem is in this one. Confidentiality guaranted.

So what is the status of build 188 now? Do you support it or advise to wait for an update?

Please download updated version of client terminal. Build 188 23 Jan.
Coen, thank You very much for collaboration

Thanks, Slawa!

Slawa,

I have diferent problem "only" on weekly charts eur, gbp, chf, jpy & cad I get doble candles for last 100 candles on all of them! Like where you need to have one i have same one beside for almost 100 candles and only on weekly charts. It isvery confusing!

Need help if you want can send you screen shoot!

Thanks

forex_trader, please ask question your broker. (Interbank FX?)

Please download updated version of client terminal. Build 188 23 Jan.
Coen, thank You very much for collaboration

So where can one download the 23 Jan release of build 188..it seems that some of the crashes have been resolved so how can everybody get the fixed version? I have the same issues as Coen.
Coen if this last version has fixed your problem can you post the outcome here for everybody? Thank you

Hi Vincent,

I've only just installed the latest version (new installs require the creation of a new test account which is a pain when try to build up a trade history) and started it - everything appears fine at this stage. Will post any further/new problems on this forum if/when the occur.
Reason: