Orders being filled way above entry price

I have been trading $WDAY a few times last couple weeks and I have noticed it does not fill positons at my entry price. When I entered into this position, it entered me -$400 off the bat, it filled me dollars higher than my entry price, not a few cents. Also, when I sold it this afternoon, it sold dollars above the current bid and ask price. I have provided a photo to show you where the position was filled, literally a huge distance away from current bid and ask price. Why is MT5 fucking me on $WDAY? 

The price/quotes/data is related to the broker.
So, you can ask your broker for support.

About entry price .. bid, ask, and spread?
Read more in details here (explanation):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to use OrderTotal value as a variable

William Roeder, 2023.07.07 13:38

1. ...
  2. You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. Pending Buy Stop orders become market orders when hit by the Ask.

1. Your buy order's TP/SL (or Sell Stop's/Sell Limit's entry) are triggered when the Bid / OrderClosePrice reaches it. Using Ask±n, makes your SL shorter and your TP longer, by the spread. Don't you want the specified amount used in either direction?

2. Your sell order's TP/SL (or Buy Stop's/Buy Limit's entry) will be triggered when the Ask / OrderClosePrice reaches it. To trigger close at a specific Bid price, add the average spread.
                MODE_SPREAD (Paul) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #25

3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools → Options (control+O) → charts → Show ask line.)

Most brokers with variable spreads widen considerably at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes.
      My GBPJPY shows average spread = 26 points, average maximum spread = 134.
      My EURCHF shows average spread = 18 points, average maximum spread = 106.
      (your broker will be similar).
                Is it reasonable to have such a huge spreads (20 PIP spreads) in EURCHF? - General - MQL5 programming forum (2022)

3. You check for the count to be zero and then open an order. Only then will your loop be run. The newly opened order will always be in loss (the spread).

2579412:
$WDAY
What kind of asset is that, CFD ? Is the chart using Bid or Last prices ?

Alain Verleyen #:
What kind of asset is that, CFD ? Is the chart using Bid or Last prices ?
It is a CFD, it uses bid and ask lines. 

2579412 #:
It is a CFD, it uses bid and ask lines. 

Ok so it's a bid chart, the closing deal (sell) should be at bid price and so in the range of the chart candles.

An other user reported a similar issue, with the same broker, so for me the issue is clear.

2579412:
I have been trading $WDAY a few times last couple weeks and I have noticed it does not fill positons at my entry price. When I entered into this position, it entered me -$400 off the bat, it filled me dollars higher than my entry price, not a few cents. Also, when I sold it this afternoon, it sold dollars above the current bid and ask price. I have provided a photo to show you where the position was filled, literally a huge distance away from current bid and ask price. Why is MT5 fucking me on $WDAY? 

Take a look into my last comment at this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/449559/page5

It´s an error caused by Eightcap's wrong server configuration

What exactly is that?
What exactly is that?
  • www.mql5.com
Hello can anybody with much experience can tell me what exactly happened here...
Reason: