EA freezes although data comes through.

I'm running different testing platforms of the same EA and some of the platforms will freeze the EA and prevent it from executing commands to open or close trades. What could be going on? What is a quick fix as I have this happening to live accounts as well. I'm running Build 186 with IBFX.

Is this a bug in Build 186? or is this a broker issue? I still see the price coming in though. If it is somehow related to the broker and how the data comes in or a connection that is broken or resumes...but the EA does not recognize it...is there coding we can put into the script to fix this? How does IsConnected() work? Can this be used? Should I just switch back to Build 184?

Thanks

Yes, I have had this problem sometimes too. Not much, but I do have it. And I've seen this posted about before. Any chance MQ will address this??? (proabably not)

I had the same problem as well, sometimes even when I run custom indicators, the system freeze.

I guess the reason is because my indicator is quite complicated, it takes half a minute to run. Every time when I have new quotes from the server, the system will execute the indicator once, so there is half a minute freeze each time when I get a new quote.
Reason: