Please clarify my doubts ( This is for metaquotes Administrator)

hello sir,
this is santosh from india. i am very much like your software for trading purpose and your indicators is very excellent and i design many indicators in your software. but i have one doubt that is i download your software in your company website and in your software i click on open account then it is automatically connected to Interbankfx server why and u and interbankfx are tieup companies or not please clarify my doubts.

regards,
k.n.v.santosh

hello sir,
this is santosh from india. i am very much like your software for trading purpose and your indicators is very excellent and i design many indicators in your software. but i have one doubt that is i download your software in your company website and in your software i click on open account then it is automatically connected to Interbankfx server why and u and interbankfx are tieup companies or not please clarify my doubts.

regards,
k.n.v.santosh

hello metaquotes administrator if u know the answer or not please tell me sir i want to know

Santosh,

I am not from MetaQuotes but my understanding is as follows: MetaQuotes is a software company that makes the program you like so much!

Interbank is a broker that uses the MetaQuotes software. Brokers pay money to MetaQuotes so that u, a customer of Interbank, can trade.

There are many brokers out there that use MetaTrader.

To my knowledge, there is no other link between Interbank and MetaQuotes, but I may be wrong!

regards

I'm sure there's some link between MetaQuotes and Alpari.

As for MQ and InterbankFX? I doubt it, given the IBFX MT4 platform is so crap and has been so since they rolled it out :)

Martin