How to start with freelance?

hi, I have no freelance works done yet, just started in freelance, and no one gives me job (0 of arround 20 or 30 jobs), they say that they are not going to give a work to some one without experience.

If everyone thinks the same, I will never get a job.

What can I do?

Javier Santiago Gaston De Iriarte Cabrera: hi, I have no freelance works done yet, just started in freelance, and no one gives me job (0 of arround 20 or 30 jobs), they say that they are not going to give a work to some one without experience. If everyone thinks the same, I will never get a job. What can I do?

And they would be right!

Given the quality of questions and issues you post on the forum, you barely even know how to code for yourself.

How can you expect to be offering quality freelance coding services to others?

Please have some sense of reality.

PS! And your "Borat" avatar certainly does not help your "image" of someone that knows what they are doing.

It will not be seen when applying for a freelance job, but once you are accepted and identified to the customer, they will certainly think twice about their choice.

Fernando Carreiro #:

And they would be right!

Given the quality of questions and issues you post on the forum, you barely even know how to code for yourself.

How can you expect to be offering quality freelance coding services to others?

Please have some sense of reality.

PS! And your "Borat" avatar certainly does not help your "image" of someone that knows what they are doing.

It will not be seen when applying for a freelance job, but once you are accepted and identified to the customer, they will certainly think twice about their choice.

your second name is subtle? You have not asked for advide, but instead of being so rude, it would not be a problem for you to be more polite.

Reason: